We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
Greenhouse is looking for a Senior Manager of Business Systems!
Greenhouse is building a newly centralized Business Systems function and is looking for the right person to lead it. As a team lead, you’ll play a key role in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost-efficient and meet user requirements. The Senior Manager will guide cross-functional business leaders by providing technical and strategic direction to address system gaps, redundancies, and governance. In this role, you’ll get the opportunity to work with key business leaders and drive change that impacts the strategic scalability of the organization!
Who will love this job
- A builder – you get excited about building things from the ground up
- A curious data-enthusiast – you love working with data and proactively ask/answer questions about what you’re seeing, and surfacing what’s important to your partners
- A leader - You’re comfortable in times of ambiguity and instill confidence in others
- A collaborative partner – you know that working cross-functionally is the best way to get the job done
What you’ll do
- Lead our Business Systems Function to ensure we’re optimizing system efficiency, maintaining compliance, and building for scale
- Develop a comprehensive strategy to streamline all our business systems and increase operating efficiency
- Maintain an inventory of all software licenses and closely manage renewals
- Serve as a master-admin across multiple platforms and help identify areas for training and development.
- Partner with Finance, Revenue Ops, People, and R&D to revamp our systems roadmap
You should have
- Experience in business and systems implementation
- Experience with Salesforce, Gainsight, Zendesk, Marketo, Gainsight, Adaptive insights, and Gsuite
- Ability and desire to learn new tools and systems
- Experience in establishing a systems roadmap and envisioning future state of the various departments within the company
- Comprehensive understanding of the end-user perspectives to provide insights across all levels and technical expertise
- Experience integrating systems with a homegrown or in-house solution
- Experience with Netsuite or ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning System), a plus
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $115,000 to $155,000
Who we are
At Greenhouse, we celebrate having a diverse group of hardworking employees – and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. In 2019, we were ranked #4 in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in New York and #5 in their Best Company Culture. We’ve also been recognized as a Best Company for Diversity by Comparably, and have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. From day one of our interview process to executive "Ask Me Anything" sessions, we consistently cultivate an inclusive environment.
For all our employees, we offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, disability coverage, employer paid life insurance, mental health resources, financial wellness benefits, and a fully paid parental leave program. For US-based employees, we offer flexible vacation, commuter benefits and a 401(k) plan, and for Dublin-based employees we offer 25 days' vacation and a pension plan.
Our success in making companies great at hiring depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. To that end, we’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DE&I throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that every Greenie is able to bring a diversity of talents to our work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Greenhouse, where we’re building a team to face the world’s increasingly complex and diverse hiring needs.
Want to learn more about our interviewing process? Check out our interviewing at Greenhouse page.
**Due to COVID-19, all Greenhouse employees are working remotely until further notice.**