Years ago, recruiting was seen as a response to a present need rather than as a strategic, proactive method to build the best-performing workforce. Recruiters weren't tapping into the most hire-worthy pool of candidates: Those who weren't actively applying.
Enter the 21st century. Now, rather than starting candidate pipelines from scratch for every new role opened, recruiters today know the distinct advantage of engaging a diverse network of talent in anticipation of business needs. One of the key elements of any best-in-class recruiting strategy is leveraging talent pools through CRM software.
In the "How a talent CRM will help you win at hiring" eBook, Greenhouse Senior Recruiter, Ariana Moon, dives into the following topics:
- The need for a proactive recruiting model (and forward-thinking tools to accompany it)
- What talent pools are, why they’re critical, and how to organize and leverage them
- How CRMs allow you to optimize the candidate journey and funnel
- The difference between a CRM and ATS, and how they complement each other
- How a CRM helps you measure and improve your sourcing efforts
- The ROI and strategic advantage of a CRM
Download the eBook to learn more about CRMs and how they support you in making hiring your company's competitive advantage.