Introducing technological and process change into an organization is no easy feat. Although the advantages likely outweigh the disadvantages, adding to your HR tech stack and introducing new hiring processes presents its own specific set of challenges. Therefore, it’s crucial you’re prepared for the implementation process without losing sight of the business goals you want to achieve and the pain points you’re trying to address.
Join this webinar to hear how 23andMe implemented a new applicant tracking suite and was able to scale its employee base by 50%.
- Tips on implementing new technology
- Establishing structured hiring processes and buy-in
- How to foster org-wide adoption
- The art of balancing new tech with business goals
- Maintaining talent brand through change management