Today’s talent professionals know that sourcing and attracting top talent requires much more than posting a job description. In fact, with recent data showing that 80% of candidates are passive, the ability to nurture them with relevant messaging at the right time has never been more imperative.
Using a Candidate Relationship Manager creates a single source of truth for recruiting teams, allowing them to be more proactive and create personalized messaging when reaching out to prospects and nurturing candidates via email.
In this webinar, experts from Greenhouse and Gem will share their sourcing secrets, including:
- Using a CRM to track and resurface top talent
- Creating and differentiating Talent Pools
- Best practices for email nurture outreach
During the second half of the session, we’ll have a fireside chat on with Technical Recruiters from Cockroach Labs and Greenhouse, followed by live Q&A with the audience.
- Caroline Stevenson, Head of People, Gem
- Shannon Zwicker, Manager, Recruiter Operations, Cockroach Labs
- Jennifer Ho, Product Portfolio Manager, Greenhouse
- Alexis Tissian, Technical Recruiter, Greenhouse