Whether you are speaking with a recently rejected candidate or advising a direct report, giving feedback can feel intimidating and uncomfortable. Especially when it comes to your hiring process, constructive feedback can make or break the candidate experience.
The truth is, regardless of the audience for your feedback, these complex conversations can be made easier with a few simple steps. In this webinar, experts from Greenhouse and Lattice discuss the Do's and Don'ts of Delivering Feedback to Candidates and Employees.
- Establishing candidate/employee feedback processes
- Setting expectations for candidates/employees
- The importance of candor in every conversation
- Actionable tips to ensure your feedback is productive
- When to give feedback to candidates/employees
During the second half of the session, we have a fireside chat on feedback conversations with Brooklinen’s VP of People, followed by Q&A with the audience.