Advertise jobs that need applicants. Pay only when someone applies.
Appcast is on a mission to revolutionize recruitment advertising. As a team of recruiting industry veterans, technologists, and data scientists, we believe that data and software can help employers, publishers, and agencies alike dramatically improve recruitment outcomes, performance, and ROI.
Appcast provides employers a new way to advertise their open jobs risk-free on a ‘pay-per-applicant’ basis across a network of 6,000+ career and consumer sites. Rather than spending per-click or per-posting, Appcast makes talent sourcing more effective with a guaranteed return-on-investment. It works with applicant tracking systems and requires no fees or long-term contracts – you only pay for the result you really want: a completed job application. Appcast also provides solutions for agencies and publishers.
- Set advertising budgets by month or day, by job function, and by business unit
- Using sophisticated ‘rules-based buying’ and programmatic job advertising, ensure that dollars are focused on ‘hard-to-fill’ or critical vacancies that need applications
- Increase the visibility into your recruitment advertising efforts, evaluate the ROI on job ads and reposition your talent acquisition strategies appropriately
- Measure and follow traffic arriving at your corporate career site from a job board that comes from a mobile device
- Low mobile application rates will not effect your advertising spend because of our 'pay-per-applicant' pricing model
Appcast is the winner of the 2014 HR Tech Top Product of the Year by HR Executive.