Since 2003, eSkill has been an expert provider of online skills testing for applicant screening and staff training for thousands of organizations around the world. eSkill lets hiring managers easily select or customize relevant job-based tests from a library of over 600 modular subjects and subtopics across a wide range of disciplines, including Microsoft Office, Software, Language, Clerical, Customer Service, Call Center, Accounting and Finance, Medical and Nursing, Legal, Industrial, Retail Sales, Food Services, and more. eSkill’s questions and leading-edge simulations recreate software programs and work environments to assess how well candidates can perform actual job tasks.
eSkill is for you if you’ve always wanted to:
• Hire skilled candidates more accurately and quickly
• Have valid data to support and legally defend your hiring decisions
• Have the ability to easily customize tests or deploy your own tests online
• Assess the detailed skill levels of candidates and staff scientifically
• Give applicants a professional preview of what knowledge is required for the job
• Assess training needs and readiness prior to expensive training programs
Companies like Randstad Technologies, Coca-Cola, Zappos, ADP, Orvis and Paychex appreciate the wide selection and customizability of eSkill pre-employment assessments, which allow them to hire high performing employees.
What makes eSkill the premier skills testing product? At eSkill we offer:
1. Easily customizable, relevant and valid tests from our industry-leading library for any job or training objective.
2. Dedicated Client Success Managers who help you configure your tests and deployment plan.
3. The ability to add your own test content to use by itself or blend with eSkill’s ready-made questions.
4. Access to a massive 600+ subject library for building tests from a selection of ready-made job-based and single-subject tests.
5. Class-leading advanced simulation tests that replicate real-life work environments.
6. EEOC-compliant assessments that have gone 15 years without legal challenge.
7. A reliable and pleasant test experience for candidates and trainees – taking a test requires nothing but an Internet browser.
8. Integration of eSkill testing with your existing applicant database, applicant tracking system or learning management system.
Overview of Testing Experience
• Administration: Online, requires nothing but an Internet browser
• Results Turnaround: Immediate
• Available 24/7, uptime 99.9%.