Geektastic is the only code challenge platform that uses a universally accepted peer review process rather than machine automation to thoroughly assess your candidates.
Using Geektastic means you will never filter out a good candidate by mistake and avoid wasting time with developers that can crack an algorithm, but still write unmaintainable code.
We offer you
- License our code challenges or create your own on the platform
- Use our talented review team or your use you own developers to carry out the peer reviews
- No annual subscription, you only pay when you are hiring
Improved candidate experience
- Candidates prefer to know that they are being thoroughly assessed by a human rather than a machine
- Candidates can see where they went right and wrong in their solution
- Candidates have the right to respond to their review (it’s amazing how much you can tell by their response)
- All reviews are anonymous, so you can deliver on your diversity promise
We make sure you only interview the best applicants for your software engineering roles.