Trustcruit helps you to create ambassadors for your employer brand and attract the top talents in your industry.
By automatically collecting candidate experience feedback you will get data-driven insights for your recruitment team and proof of how your recruiting efforts impact your organization. All through Trustcruit’s survey and HR analytics platform.
- Benchmarkable database filled with 1.4 million unique candidate experiences
- Over 100,000 employer brand ambassadors created.
- Average client improves their recruitment process 7,3-8,0 Net Promoter Score points during the first 12 months.
What Trustcruit clients typically learn and improve:
Diversity and Inclusion
- Segment candidate feedback based on gender and race to improve diversity and inclusion
- Pinpoint improvement areas to create a more diverse and inclusive recruiting process that attracts people relevant to you
- Understand how many candidates say they never receive a rejection
- And how many say they would apply to your organization again
- Learn if hiring managers get the support they need from HR
- And improve communication between hiring managers and HR
- Get to know new colleagues’ experience after their onboarding
- How many ended their employment early and for what reasons
- Filter and see how recruiters/hiring managers perform in interviews
- Learn what high performing recruiters are good at, and how they do it
- Technical errors minimized
- Write better job ads
- Understand performance compared to other companies
How Trustcruit and Greenhouse work together:
- Job stage changes in Greenhouse as a candidate submits their application, gets interviewed, rejected, hired, or onboarded (also collect hiring manager feedback).
- An email containing a feedback survey gets automatically triggered from Trustcruit and sent to the candidate
- View, analyze, and benchmark the feedback in Trustcruit’s HR analytics dashboard
- Make critical changes and strategic decisions that improve recruiting performance together with your personal Customer Success Manager.